31 December, 2014

2014 Game of the Year

Wow, it's been a while hasn't it. This year ended up being pretty awful, and I don't have the will to go in depth about my games of the year right now, but I want to put this up so I can expand on it later. I also added on a side thing to my Games of the Year. At this time of writing, I have to be able to pick up the game now, and still enjoy playing it. All these games, at least in my top ten, have me for over 100 hours easily (the one exception being The Wolf Among Us because of what kind of game it is), and I still enjoy them. There are still a lot of games I didn't get to play this year, and although they can't make the list next year, I hope to be able to play, and enjoy them, in the upcoming year.

Game of the Year:
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Runner's Up:
Dark Souls 2
The Evil Within
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Shin Megami Tensi IV
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
The Wolf Among Us
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Tales of Xillia 2
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Honourable Mentions:
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Banished
Thief
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
Tomodachi Life
Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

I will get around to doing more in depth explainations as to why they are where they are, but right now this is all I can manage. Hope everyone has a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment